I was watching PBS and saw this on Martha Stewart's baking show as the 'baking bonus' recipe. It looks really good!
1 1/2 cups warm water (about 100F degrees)
2 pkg active dry yeast
2 Tbsp sugar
1/4 c olive oil
2 tsp coarse salt
4 cups gluten free flour
- Combine warm water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add gluten free flour. Stir until dough comes together.
- Place dough into an oiled bowl. Set in a warm place and allow to rise until doubled in bulk.
- Roll out dough on parchment paper sprinkled with gluten free flour, to desired shape/size.
Source: Martha Bakes